Course detailsBroadly speaking, the IELTS is taken by those who wish to study, live, or work in a country where English is the primary language of communication. Those who need to demonstrate their English proficiency to meet the requirements of professional associations or regulatory bodies in various countries improving of the sounds of the words.
- Learning the ;
- Listening to recording with understanding through ;
- Comprehension of the different question formats. (Filling up the blanks, multiple choice, labelling etc.)
- Practice to catch and then lead the ;
- Practice to find out the required precise ;
- Lecture-exercise-follow up lecture in the same ;
Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking (Four modules of language).
This course is intended for anyone interested to go to English speaking country for:
- Higher studies or seeking enrolment in
- Immigration into Canada, Australia, Ireland, UK and Newzealand
- Work permit or a professional
Note: Special one to one classes and weekend classes are available.
From 1st January 2018, certain fees and charges on our services are already implemented ( 5% Value Added Tax) in compliance with UAE federal laws and regulations. Bright Future Training Institute will collect and pay that 5% VAT to the UAE Federal Tax ;
About Bright Future Training Institute
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the umbrella of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are rapidly producing hundreds of Professionals to international market, the seven departments are listed below;
- Departmenet of Tourism & Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliations with some well known Professional bodies to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses