Hi i am applying for canada PR and i wanted to know which course of IELTS i should take?

IELTS , IELTS Preparation // Question by Rachel | Apr 29, 2018

5 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Inara Training Institute- Aug 11, 2018 - 10am

    For Canada Immigration and PR, it is always IELTS General Training ONLY. you do not need to do any other module unless it is for a specific job application and they requested it.

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • Duke Training Centre- Aug 18, 2018 - 4pm

    You can Do IELTS. But if you are looking for only Canadian immigration, you have another Test called CELPIP. This only for Canada. its computer-based test. IELTS is paper-based. its much easier compare to IELTS. Duke Training Centre provide CELPIP Training

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • Orient Star Training & Development- Oct 10, 2018 - 7pm


    LIKE Reply

  • Informatics Institute- Apr 30, 2018 - 11am

    If you are planning to migrate Canada for PR , you have to take Genaral IELTS.In Genaral IELTS we have 4 modules READING,WRITING,LISTENING and SPEAKING.

    LIKE Reply

  • Edoxi Training Institution- May 08, 2018 - 12pm

    Hi Rachel,
    You will have to take IELTS General Test which will have 4 modules that is LSRW. 


    LIKE Reply