Please help me determine what IELTS course I need to take. I'm Accountant by profession and wish to apply in Canada.

IELTS , IELTS Preparation // Question by Reynald | Sep 12, 2017

8 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Karama Language & Computer Center- Sep 23, 2017 - 10am

    Hi Reynald,

    You can take IELTS General for your Profession. But first ask how much band score they require for you.

    Karama Institute

    LIKE (2) Reply

  • Jay- Sep 13, 2017 - 6pm

    Thank you for your inquiry!

    Dear we ll be needing your resume in order to determine the eligibility first!
    However, if you could achieve a CLB 9 that is Listening 8 Reading 7 Writing 7 Speaking 7 there are maximum chances to get selected from the Pool of Candidates.

    Team BMC    

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • International Talents Institute - Nov 04, 2017 - 2am

    Dear before investing in anything you should be asking the university, or one of the universities that you want to apply to… as per as we know IELTS is only one course, and what differs is the recommended score.

    Please contact us and I’m opened to answer more questions and link you with an expert to answer you more.

    Marketing Manager

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • MISP Training and Consultancy- Sep 12, 2017 - 7pm

    Hi, you have to take the IELTS general exam for the immigration purpose.

    LIKE Reply

  • Headway Institute- Sep 12, 2017 - 8pm

    Dear Reynald,

    Please, complete the assesment test.
    If you are higher then Intermediate, you can go ahead with IELTS exam. To understand which type of IELTS is need, you should check the requirement on the intity requesting for it, i.e. University, Immigration authority, etc.

    LIKE Reply

  • Knowledge Point Institute- Sep 13, 2017 - 10am

    You have to take IELTS General test, however you have to join IELTS classes, whereby you will learn General as well as Academic from both section which  will be an added advantage for you.

    LIKE Reply

  • Express English Language Training Centre- Dec 17, 2018 - 3pm

    I would recommend IELTS General Training, but you really need to check with an immigration advisor or have a look on the CIS website

    LIKE Reply

  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 27, 2017 - 11am

    Required proficiency levels vary between organisations, professions, by country and by jurisdiction. It is up to individual professional registration bodies to determine the IELTS band score and version of the test (Academic or General Training) they require. 

    LIKE Reply