I am a student and want to do the IELTS test, which course is better for me? And which IELTS test can my parents attend as they are applying for immigration to Canada?

IELTS , IELTS Preparation // Question by Firoz Khan | Dec 13, 2018

6 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Knowledge Point Institute- Dec 15, 2018 - 9am

    Being a student, if you are looking to migrate for higher education, you can take up the IELTS Academic. For Immigration, your parents can take the IELTS General Test. 

    LIKE Reply

  • British Columbia International Academy- Dec 17, 2018 - 1pm

    Dear Firoz,
    As per your information and requirement, you can choose to give IELTS Academic if you want to go for higher studies.
    And for your parents who are planning to migrate to Canada, they have 2 choices here,
    1.IELTS General and
    2.CELPIP which is specifically designed and governed by Canadian Government for individuals who wants to migrate to Canada.

    LIKE Reply

  • Express English Language Training Centre- Dec 17, 2018 - 2pm

    Without knowing the institution, I would recommend IELTS General Training for your parents and IELTS Academic for you. 

    LIKE Reply

  • Inara Training Institute- Mar 27, 2019 - 1pm

    For your parents, it will be IELTS general test. While for you, you will need IELTS academic.
    BUT if you need to study in the UK, then you must take IELTS UKVI academic.

    LIKE Reply

  • AMC Institute- Apr 21, 2019 - 12am

    You can take IELTS general for that will boost you English reading writing listening and speaking skills and it will be required for immegration as well.
    IELTS certification is valid for 2 years, but getting good score is not a piece of cake, you must plan taking training and exam atleast a year before

    LIKE Reply

  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Jul 02, 2019 - 7pm

    If you wish to pursue education abroad you should be taking academic IELTS. since your parents would be trying for job abroad they should  take up general IELTS. You should do the respective course before giving the examination.

    LIKE Reply