English is the most widely spoken language and third most common native language in the world (behind Mandarin and Spanish). It is used commonly as a second language and is the official language of many world organisations such as the UN. Despite the UAE adopting Arabic as their 'official language', English is the Lingua Franca (working language, unifying language, vehicular language).

Almost all jobs in the UAE require at least some English language abilities and for anything above a junior level, english fluency is usually a must. Outside of the UAE, English will get you around most countries in the world and learning English will become more valuable to you than your passport. English courses are available at a conversational, business and qualified level (IELTS, TOEFL) here in the UAE. So, whether you are looking to commence your English journey or simply improve on what you have - taking a class in English will prove to be a great career investment.

Rate this page
Page 1 of 39

557 courses from 192 providers in UAE

Page 1 of 39

Popular Questions

I am looking for something short-term to add to my profile to pursue a career in teaching English as a second language. What course would you recommend?
(Question asked by Shweta on June 13, 2016)

Dear, I can advise you can take the below following: (1) TESOL - (Cert TESOL) is an accredited professional qualification awarded in the teaching of "English for speakers of other languages" (ESOL) by Trinity College London. It is a commonly taken teaching qualification in the field of English language learning and teaching (ELT). Regards Hassan Daw

+ more answers

Please help me determine what IELTS course I need to take. I'm Accountant by profession and wish to apply in Canada.
(Question asked by Reynald on September 12, 2017)

Hi, you have to take the IELTS general exam for the immigration purpose.

+ more answers

I am willing to study master in science in UK. Which IELTS test should I take?
(Question asked by Mashari on October 02, 2017)

hie, we are providing training for IELTS, UKVI is the exam you have take for the UK.

+ more answers

I am a student and want to do the IELTS test, which course is better for me? And which IELTS test can my parents attend as they are applying for immigration to Canada?
(Question asked by Firoz Khan on December 13, 2018)

Being a student, if you are looking to migrate for higher education, you can take up the IELTS Academic. For Immigration, your parents can take the IELTS General Test. 

+ more answers