Course detailsIELTS Off-Site Registration in Lebnon
The international English language testing system (IELTS) is the world's most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 3 million tests taken in the last year.
The IELTS test is developed by some of the world's leading experts in language assessment. It has an excellent international reputation and is accepted by over 9,000 organizations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
IELTS is also accepted as an entrance exam for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at local Lebanese and international universities.
Based on the increasing demand for the IELTS test in Lebanon, and due to the fact that the British Council is always concerned about providing a smooth journey and a high customer service standard, it has now partnered with the American Center for Excellence on providing different products and services related to the IELTS test within our campus to meet your needs and satisfaction. Updated on 22 July, 2018
About American Center for Excellence
- ACE is one of the most progressive Training Centers in Lebanon.
- All our courses are designed to be relevant and responsive to the needs of learners and the requirements of a changing economy.
- ACE provides more than 20 professional courses and is well equipped with the latest technology, teaching skills, and materials.
- ACE's training programs are continually developing to incorporate advances in modern technologies.
- Learners are offered a flexible approach to training. Our strategically located center in Hamra opens 12 hours a day, 6 times a week, to accommodate our learners’ working commitments.
IELTS Preparation Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.