This program includes the following:
- Importance of pest control
- Public Health Pest threats – How insects affect Man?
- Bed bags
- Equipment used in general Pest Management
- Using Pesticides safely
- Label and MSDS
- Pesticides Categories
- Pesticides storage preparation and mixing
- Equipment and application techniques
- Containers washing & Disposal
- Customer communication and service
- This 1 day course uses team activities and case studies and is aimed at production and technicians who wish to further their working knowledge of the causes and control of pests.
About RMK - The Experts
RMK’s Mission is to give our full technical and managerial support to our clients working in any type of food supply or food service, and those in turn are expected to provide their customers or guests with safe food – all the time and every time.
In pursuit of our mission, RMK Experts launched a variety of Food Safety training courses and workshops, a supportive learning and consultancy services, targeting all the above mentioned, to provide them with professional qualifications of extreme value.
We encourage you to attend our courses and workshops especially developed and tailored to the Elite among food producers and food processors, they benefit not only the participants, the businesses, the food control departments, the hospitality industry, the food retailers, the country tourism and the whole community.
Food Safety Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.