I am an adult 45 years of age, currently realised I have keen interest in health & nutrition. I am seeking for a change in career towards my passion in nutrition after I was retrenched. Is this course

Health and Safety , Food Safety // Question by Nana | May 27, 2016

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Abu Hail Training Institute- Jun 13, 2016 - 1pm

    I would advise you can go for Health & Safety training or HACCP (Hazard Analysis for Critical Control Point) Implementation Level 3 certification program for Quality assurance, auditing,Investigating customer complaints, etc.

    LIKE (6) Reply

  • ANAT Food Safety Consultants- Jul 25, 2017 - 11am

    For Nurtition,you can go for HACCP Level 3 or HACCP Implementation.
    All the needs to be followed in Food will be dealt then.
    This will also help in doing Quality Assurance,Auditing,Quality Control...

    LIKE (2) Reply