I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in HEALTH SAFETY and Environmental Engineering course. Is this possible for me to change my career?

Health and Safety // Question by Bakht | Oct 13, 2016

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Sanbook Quality Consultancy- Nov 20, 2016 - 9am

    Good day!

    Yes, you may take  IOSH managing or working safety training and  14001: 2015 Internal Auditor training. 

    LIKE Reply

  • Al Mashreq Training Dubai- Nov 21, 2016 - 5pm

    Yes, You may enrol in NEBOSH Health and Safety at work place and start your carrier in Health and safety Field.

    LIKE Reply

Laimoon Answer
5 out of 5 based on 1 user ratings