I am a 43 years old, an old graduate of business administration from Nigeria. Can I attend the NEBOSH occupational health and safety? Can i please have details on the entry requirements? Thanks.

Health and Safety , NEBOSH // Question by Henry | Oct 3, 2017

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Speed Way Safety Training Centre LLC- Oct 13, 2017 - 1pm

    Dear Henry;
    Ofcourse you can register for NEBOSH programs, NEBOSH flexible enrolment criteria and programs will allow you to choose appropriate program in accordance with your background and competency. Being one to the leading NEBOSH training provider in Middleeast Speed Way Safety Training Centre will have plenty of options for you. 

    LIKE (4) Reply

  • NBIZ INFOSOL - Oct 15, 2017 - 12pm

    You have done business admin and now want to move to health and safety.  You can still do Nebosh OHS. however one should understand it is just not going and doing any course.  you have to really do a proper planning and see what is your interest area and what are your capabilities.  

    LIKE (2) Reply