I have completed Diploma in Professional Cookery and Food preparation in Singapore. I'm currently looking for advance studies, which courses do you advice me to take?

Hospitality, Travel & Tourism , Food Safety // Question by sohi | Aug 20, 2017

2 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Training & Consultancy Services- Sep 25, 2017 - 3pm


    If you are planning to concentarte in Food Safety ,better to choose Level-3 Food Safety Training or Level-3 HACCP Trainig Course

    LIKE Reply

  • Deepthi Vineeth - Jul 05, 2018 - 4pm

    Since you are in food industreis do HACCP level 3 tarining for catering it will help you .

    LIKE Reply