Hi, I want to work as a ticket reservation agent at the airport, hotel or travel agency. please guide me which course to learn

IATA , Travel and Tourism , Hospitality, Travel & Tourism // Question by srujan | Aug 17, 2017

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 13, 2017 - 7pm

    Hi Mr.Srujan 
    You can go with IATA Foundation Diploma into Travel & Tourism .

    LIKE (2) Reply