- Price AED 1,500
- Duration Upto 40 Hour
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah...+1 more
Our IELTS training Road Map includes three steps:
- Five lectures to understand the exam criterion set by an ielts examiner for each module of ielts test along with the task identification + practices on past authentic exams
- Past IELTS exams practices along with individual discussions/corrections/Feedback sessions (Imperative to maximize the IELTS band score) and level based Grammar assistance in line with training on The Topic Specific Vocabs for Listening, speaking and writing.
- An IELTS Mock- up test/simulation to re-evaluate your level (If cleared fine, if not 10 extra hours to improve further).
- Our Main Features include:
- A free Pre-assessment test to evaluate your Language Level and customization of your course
- Cambridge Certified Trainer with 10+ years of experience
- IELTS Exam Test Venu
- Native Trainer/ Delivery of Authentic tested and experimented Lectures and not just a bookish knowlwdge
- Task Criterion and identification for each module(as you can never achieve a higher score without them)
- Free Past Materials alongwith our own customized free vocabulary book
- Individual Feedback on Past real exams
- 360 degree Evaluation System/ Regular testing
- WE HAVE RESULTS AND RESULT IS EVERYTHING!!!
We therefore believe in transformation of this labor-intensive training from chaotic to systematic, productive and enjoyable.
In order to provide exam preparatory classes/reviews all we require is well-experienced and qualified trainers who are capable of educating the learners on all modules of the exam as well as teaching them the test criterions. Aside from that we need past exams to be used as a resource to further their understanding of lectures delivered in the classroom which are based on CET (Cambridge English Teacher) and as per the British Council 30-Hours Course of Instructions. For that we will be using Official Cambridge Practice Test for IELTS, a book series , which contains past exams and both the Academic and General Training version of “Check your vocabulary by Mr. Rawdon Wyatt as well as “Insight into IELTS by Cambridge” (also a book series) for the intermediate level learners. Where the Skill-sets, which are going to be communicated to the learners, are based on Cambridge English Teacher (CET).
We follow a unique way of teaching. Our method is called "Need Based Teaching". In this method, we initially understand the student's requirement in English, their FUTURE plans and current fluency in Spoken English. Based on all of these factors, our trainers create customized courses that help a student achieve his Language Goals. We have successfully trained over Thousands of Individuals in this way. See all Bait Al Hikmah Management Consultancy courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.