Course detailsIELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Course covers all four modules: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking for IELTS general and academic.
- Specialized in both language skills and exam techniques.
- Exam preparation courses offered at convenient mornings, afternoon and evening timings.
- Highly qualified and experienced English teachers.
- Group and individual classes available on weekdays and weekends.
- Mock test in every frequent interval to make sure your band score.
- Well-equipped language lab
- Friendly and professional atmosphere
- Well-chosen learning materials
- Mock Examinations
- Only 12 Students in One batch
- More mock test
- Practical Learning
INFORMATICS is the only institute where you get real valuable coaching. INFORMATICS stands unique from the rest of the institutes by evidently giving you return on your investment in terms of performance improvement.
INFORMATICS seeks to improve the human condition by advancing knowledge and fostering creativity. It does so through research and education and a commitment to social justice, human rights and a sustainable environment. It values: excellence in research and scholarship, excellence in education, excellence in management, international focus, innovation and creativity, diversity, fairness, engagement, integrity, and self-reliance.See all Informatics courses