IELTS , or 'International English Language Testing System', is an international standardised test of English language proficiency. It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education Pvt Ltd, and was established in 1989.
The aim of the course is to prepare students for taking the IELTS test by teaching strategies necessary for this exam. It also familiarizes students with the structure of the test and what tasks they may be expected to complete.
At the end of study of IELTS Intensive Preparation Course students should be able to:
- Module 1 – Detail Overview
- Module 2 – Answers yours all question
- Module 3 - Listening Module
- Module 4 - Listening Skills
- Module 5 - Reading Module
- Module 6 - Writing Module
- Module 7 - Speaking Module
- Module 8 - IELTS Model Tests
- Module 9 - Answer Keys for the Module Tests
- Module 10 - Explanatory Answers for the Module Tests
- Module 11 - Appendix
NETSCOPE believes in quality training for everyone. Netscope has a training program to fit any company or any individual need. It delivers a full range of technical, application and business skills training solutions. Its training ranges from basic application and desktop productivity tools (i.e., Project, Excel, PowerPoint) to complex and integrated business systems (i.e., information security, CEH, Microsoft Linux and Cisco )See all Netscope courses