IELTS is a test of English as foreign language to measure student's proficiency in four areas Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Educational institutions, professional bodies, corporations and immigration departments now recognize IELTS in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA.
Why study at English Express?
- Trainers speciaized in IELTS with international experience
- Training programme focuses on the skills needed in achieving a high band score
- Student performance level is generally in 6.5 - 8 band score range
- Training duration - 45 hours
- Free Cambridge ESOL specimen material a free CD-ROM
- Additional practice at Multimedia Self Access Centre with a wide range of learning resources
- Flexible groups and times