In line with the National Occupational Standards reflecting sector-specific needs, these qualifications provide a thorough understanding of food safety procedures emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
Why is this training important?
- Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
- Understand food safety procedures
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
- Multiple choice examination
About Eurolink Safety
EUROLINK SAFETY was established in the United Arab Emirates in 1992. We have since developed into the premier health, safety and environmental consultancy and training in the Middle East.
We provide bespoke HSE services for diverse range of organizations – including the construction, engineering, oil and gas industries, together with wide range of other businesses.
Eurolink offers high quality Health, Safety and Environment Training,
Consultancy Services for the formulation of HSE Management Systems & Procedures,
Safety Plans, Risk Assessments, HSE Audits, HSE Inspections and HSE Accident Investigations.
One of Eurolink Safety’s core activities is HSE Training where we offer training courses to suit all levels, from management to worker level. We are an approved training centre for the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), First Aid International (FAI, Dubai Civil Defense Fire Fighting provider (DCD).
We offer tailor made HSE courses and services to suit clients requirements.