- Locations: Garhoud
- Duration: 3 Days
In line with the National Occupational Standards reflecting sector-specific needs, these qualifications provide a thorough understanding of food safety procedures emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls.
Why is this training important?
- Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively
- Ability to implement and supervise a food safety management system
- Understand food safety procedures
- Understand the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understand the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understand the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciate the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understand the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- Appreciate the importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
- Multiple choice examination
About Eurolink Safety
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests of Consultancy Services with a robust and state-of-the-art in training development capabilities, superior service, and innovation, uninterrupted.
We_They will be a globally recognized partner for creating superior values and excellence in enabling varied business interests and timely support fostering growth and diversificationSee all Eurolink Safety courses