- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 4 Days
- Timings 9pm - 5pm (Fridays)
- Locations Deira
Safety in a healthcare environment is more complex as it deals with patients, and workers, General Safety and fire safety draws much of attention in all regulatory and accreditation compliance, Lack of healthcare trained safety professionals is one of the resources shortage faced by healthcare organizations in middle east.
This course prepares participants to perform daily activities and responsibilities of Healthcare Safety officer in align with Healthcare accreditations like JCIA, CBAHI or NABH etc. This course is first of its kind in Middle East which is designed exclusively for moulding Safety officers with the tools, skills and knowledge to begin effectively to meet the requirements of Fire and Safety requirements of different accreditations standards.
Who should attend?
- Hospital Safety officers
- HSE professionals who wants pursue a career in Healthcare Fire Safety
- Healthcare Risk/QI professionals
- Administrative Managers
- Staff Development/Education Professionals
- Engineering and Biomedical Professionals/Technicians
- Healthcare security administrators
- Lab and Radiation safety officers
- Department Safety coordinators.
- Classroom presentation, practical demonstration/exercises & case studies
- Transformed Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion of the course
- Role as a Healthcare Safety Officer
- Accreditation standards and requirements
- General Safety Management
- Environment of Care Program Concepts
- Safety Inspections/Audits program design
- Internal Disaster Plan development
- Hospital wide Hazardous Materials Management Program in detail
- Introduction to Fire Safety Regulations/local/international
- Building evaluation, Fire zones, Evacuation routes assessment.
- Fire Suppression and Life Safety Systems Inspections
- Interim Life Safety Measures- Work permit system within patient care areas
- Emergency Codes Activation & role
- Fire Response Plan-design and implementation
- External Disaster Plans- design and implementation
- Exposure monitoring and PPE for Healthcare
- Patient Evacuation, Patient with special Needs
- Areas requires special skills- OR, DR, ICU etc
- Chemical spill response
- Hazard Analysis and Risk assessment in patient care process
- Safety Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation
- Discussing Sample data study
- Survey Process & Tracer methodology in Safety
- Design and implementation of Staff training programs
- Facility Tour (Facility Audit)
Why Choose TransformEd?
TransformEd has been established primarily to satisfy the needs of Individuals, Institution and Industries through education, training and consulting. Many people reach a saturation in their career after sometime since the experiential knowledge is only limited to the opportunity available in the workplace. But few come out successfully because of their attention to looking at learning opportunities beyond the boundaries of the workplace.See all TransformEd courses
Fire Safety Related Questions
I am 33 years old and my education level is grade 10 + 2 years working in DEWA. I'm interested in...
Unanswered //Oct 13, 2016 Health and Safety