- Fees / Price AED 2,950
- Duration 4 days
- Timings Daytime
- Locations Deira
What will I learn?
Halal, an industry which is set to grow over $1.6 trillion market by 2018, despite gaining momentum as the new economic force in recent years, is still challenged by a lack of uniformity in its certification process. Halal Lead Auditor’s Training (HLAT) was introduced as a means to elevate the quality of the Halal auditing process in accordance with the guidelines set forth in IHI Alliance’s global Halal standard. Al Maali is committed to provide Halal auditors with structured methodologies of Halal conformity assessment that include documents preliminary review, detailed planning, audit conduct, systematic reporting, corrective measures and periodical surveillance exercise. HLAT also imposes stringent criteria in maintaining Halal integrity striking a balance between theoretical and practical skills essential for auditors with different levels of experience. At the end of the training programme participants who successfully meet the requirement of the continuous assessment and written examination will be awarded a certificate of qualification IHI Alliance.
- To provide participants with sound theoretical and practical knowledge in all phases of Halal auditing.
- To establish a competent audit practice and professional code of ethics that preserves the integrity of Halal.
- To enhance the standard and quality of Halal certification with the implementation of IHI Alliance’s Global Halal Management System (GHMS)
- Halal Fundamental Requirements (Sharia Law)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Food Safety Assurance Plan
- Halal Critical Control Point
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Halal Audit System and certification System
- Site audit observation
- HLAT written examination
Who is this course for?
- Halal lead auditors
- Auditors aspiring to become Halal lead auditor
- Halal Industry Players
Al Maali Training and Consultancy is an international training and consulting firm established in Dubai (Middle East), Brussels (Europe) and Casablanca (Africa), and is specialized in providing exclusively Islamic finance training and consultancy services. Al Maali offers training courses in different languages including English, Arabic, French, and Russian etc. The courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by international professional bodies in Islamic banking and finance. Apart from training courses, Al Maali also provides Sharia Advisory and Auditing, Product Development and structuring services in the domain of Islamic Banking and Finance.
All courses offered by Al Maali are accredited by leading local as well as international professional and academic institution like KHDA, Government of Dubai, Institute of Leadership and Management UK, General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI), International Sharia Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF), International Islamic Center for Reconciliation and Arbitration (IICRA), IHI Alliance Malaysia, etc.See all Al Maali Training and Consultancy courses