- Price AED 1,800
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Locations Bur Dubai
This course is designed by our industry expert consultants to cater to the needs of HR professionals in the middle east who are looking to enhance their knowledge in compensation & total rewards management. Tuscan's training has been rated as the best compensation and benefits course by HR professionals in the UAE.
The course will provide participants with practical insights, tools & techniques in developing a grading and salary structure, pay policies and incentive plans.
The participants will also develop an understanding on below areas of Reward Management:
- The idea of Total Rewards & its effect and relation to overall HR strategy & organizational performance.
- Defining a pay policy for employee compensation.
- Understanding fixed & variable pay, designing pay scales and salary grades.
- Understanding the role of internal & external equity in managing rewards.
- Understanding the role of job analysis and job evaluation.
- Understanding the role of market salary surveys.
- Understanding merit-pay and the goal of linking pay to performance.
- Understanding different types of incentive plans.
What will I learn?
- This course will provide you with practical insights on developing a grading and salary structure, pay policies and incentive plans.
- You will get a practical understanding of job analysis & job evaluation and their importance in compensation & reward schemes.
- Reading, understanding and using market salary surveys.
Who should attend this course?
All HR Practitioners who want to gain knowledge in compensation & reward management or want to establish a career in this field.
*Includes Course Material, Buffet & Refreshments
Tuscan Consulting is a bespoke HR consultancy offering strategic HR consulting services throughout UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & any GCC countries. Our boutique HR consultancy provides strategic consulting and advisory services to clients in all areas of human resources including organisational design and restructuring, HR strategy, HR policies and procedures, compensation and benefits framework, training and development solutions, HR Audit and HR Outsourcing services.
Our training courses are designed and delivered by our in-house expert consultants who have first-hand experience in consulting and advising small and large, local and global, private and government organisations.See all Tuscan Consulting courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP