I'm looking for a HR course as I am a HR specialist with no formal qualification. what do you suggest me to study?

Human Resources Management , Human Resources // Question by Hafeez | Sep 11, 2017

4 Answers
Can you answer this question?
  • Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology- Sep 27, 2017 - 11am

    It is not very clear from your query that how many years of work experience you have and in what level. But, as you are an HR specialist, we can recommend either PHRi (Professional In HR International) or SPHRi (Senior Professional in HR international) from HRCI. Through demonstrated knowledge, these credentials enhance the credibility of HR professionals and the organizations they serve.

    LIKE (1) Reply

  • Ramesh- Sep 13, 2017 - 12pm

    Dear Hafeez, Greetings from learners point. To be successful in HR domain one needs both knowledge and as well as a qualification. Since you are already specialized in HR, we suggest you go for certified Human Resource Practitioner (CHRP) or Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM) depending on where you stand and what your goals are. Please note that both the above are CDP UK affiliated programs and add great value to your profile.

    LIKE Reply

  • Al-Shabaka Technical Institute - Sep 15, 2017 - 1pm

    Dear Mr. Hafeez,
    With your experience level, now you can do HR Managment course approved by Govt of Dubai. Which will help you to pursue a Professional Qualification. 

    LIKE Reply

  • Capital Training Institute- Sep 17, 2017 - 10am

    Dear Hafeez
    In order to gain a credible qualification to support your experience, you must look at undertaking an Executive Diploma followed by industry certifications in HR and related. Hope this helps.

    LIKE Reply