In this diploma course you will deal with all aspects of Human Resource Management as well as in an international context to become an HR Expert.
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Processes
- Work and Employment
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organization Design and Development
- People Resourcing
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Rewarding People
- Employee Relations
- Health, Safety and Employee Well-being
- HR Policies, Procedures and Systems
- Example of Employee Engagement and Commitment Survey
- Example of Performance Management Survey
- Example of Reward Survey
- Learning and Development Activities and Methods
- HRM in Europe
- HRM in East Asia
- HRM in Developing Countries
- Composing an International Staff
- Women's Role in International Management
- And much more
Updated on 28 February, 2021
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.