- Fees / Price AED 3,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Locations Hor Al Anz
The aim of this course is to understand the Management in Food Safety and Hygiene & develop knowledge to give training to other staffs. Mainly in hotels, catering and food processing environment
What will I learn?
- General Introduction.
- Bacteria and Food Poisoning.
- Food contamination and its prevention.
- Purchase and delivery.
- Personal health and hygiene.
- Food Preservation.
- Food storage and temperature control.
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment.
- Management Control techniques.
- Training and education.
- Pest control, Cleaning and dis infections.
- F & B Managers, Chefs, Kitchen
- Supervisors and Training Managers.
- Supervisors/Middle Management and everyone who prepares high risk foods.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The trainees will be able to implement Food Hygiene/ HACCP system, determine good practice and design an improvement plan in the food business.
Who is the accrediting body for this qualification?
Highfield Awarding body for complince,UK
United Registrar Of Systems –Middle East (URS - ME) is an independent Assessment and Certification Body offering value added services worldwide. We are associated with and authorized by many awarding bodies of UK (UKAS),Dubai (DAC) and the legislative bodies throughout the globe. We offer a wide range of products and training programs in various industrial segments and hospitality industries related to Food Safety, Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP), Halal Certification, ISOs Health and Safety, Green Certification, Energy Management, Capacity Building Programs and lot more other qualifications and CertificationsSee all URS Middle East courses