Course detailsThis Balance Scorecard Basics course will teach you how to identify, document, plan and execute a balanced strategic mission. You will be able to breakdown the bigger picture into more manageable projects, which are then broken down further into day-to-day tasks to contribute to an organisation’s long-term success and goals.
The course includes:
- The definition of a balanced scorecard
- Identifying the benefits of a scorecard
- Describe the common balanced scorecard pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Determine if the balanced scorecard is right for your organisation
- Describe the key elements of the balanced scorecard process
- Identify a strategy map, tactical action plan, and balanced scorecard
- Create a vision statement for the balanced scorecard
- Understand what corporate values, mission statements, vision statements are, and how they tie into the balanced scorecard process
- Identify the components of supporting balanced scorecard plans
- Understand what processes you will need to support the balanced scorecard
- Identify the members of different balanced scorecard teams
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.