- Locations: Deira
KPIs are commonly used by an organization to evaluate its success or the success of a particular activity in which it is engaged. Sometimes success is defined in terms of making progress toward strategic goals, but often success is simply the repeated achievement of some level of operational goal (for example, zero defects, 10/10 customer satisfaction, etc.). Accordingly, choosing the right KPIs is reliant upon having a good understanding of what is important to the organization.
These assessments often lead to the identification of potential improvements; and as a consequence, performance indicators are routinely associated with 'performance improvement' initiatives. A very common way for choosing KPIs is to apply a management framework such as the balanced scorecard.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
KEY BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS:
- Understanding the concepts of metrics
- Knowledge, skill and attitude are still essential for measuring results
- Leading in a high performance work environment
- Bridging greater cooperation hence increasing productivity through human relation with subordinates and superiors
- Avoiding gut and personalized feelings in appraising and evaluating staff
- The metrics used in appraising staff in organization
- The balance scorecard and KPI method approach
- Handling conflicts in evaluation and appraisal
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who are involved in the process of Key Performance Indicators and Staff who wish to improve the knowledge on how to do Key Performance Indicators and administrating performance for an organization.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduce Performance Metrics Concepts
- Overview Balance Scorecard Process
- How Balance Scorecard/KPI Works
- Potential Of KPI Foundation Strategy Focused Organization
- Tips Of Building Financial Objectives/Internal/Financial
- Financial Perceptive, Customer Internal, Internal, Learning Process
- Basic Terminology
- Balance Score Card as comparison with Other appraisal system
- Strategy of KPI in performance Mgt
- Tips for achieving internal objectives
- Financial Perspective
- Customer Perspective
- Internal Business – Process Perspective
- Linking Balance Scorecard Measures to your strategy
- Achieving Strategic Measures From Top to Bottom
- Measuring Metrics in Balance Scorecard
- Generating Smart Tools in Measuring Performance
- Targets, Resource Allocation and Budgets
- Inventory, Map Prioritize & Initiatives
- Feedback and the Strategic Learning Process
- Implementing a KPI Management Program
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses