Selection and data gathering are considered by practitioners all around the world to be the most challenging aspects in working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). A way to address these challenges is to build a sound framework to measure KPIs, starting from the moment they are selected, until results are collected to be centralized in performance reports.
The KPI Institute has developed a rigorous KPI Measurement Framework that embeds 10 years of research in the field and relies on best practices applicable in the real business environment.
This learning program is structured on two levels of certifications:
Certified KPI Professional - a three days training course focused on developing know-how in working with KPIs. The certification can be obtained by taking a multiple question Certification Exam in the last day of the course.
Certified KPI Practitioner - a two days training course meant to improve the practical skills in working with KPIs and developing instruments like scorecards, dashboards and KPI documentation forms. The applied exercises of this course will enable participants to complete a trial run of all the steps required to complete the portfolio which is the basis of the KPI Practitioner Certification.
The exercises will reflect a complete KPI implementation case study, from project planning to KPI data visualization. The training courses can be accessed individually. However, participants are eligible to receive the KPI Practitioner Certification only if they are KPI Certified Professionals.
- Develop the project plan for a KPI implementation initiative;
- Practice a sound framework to ensure KPIs are aligned to strategy;
- Receive personalized feedback on developing the KPI portfolio of instruments;
- Expand your business network by becoming a member of the international Certified KPI Professionals Community;
- Access +15 templates that help you implement a KPI Measurement Framework in your organization.
- Understand KPI measurement challenges and how to address them;
- Select KPIs for scorecards and dashboards from the organizational to the departmental and individual level;
- Develop a KPI implementation project plan;
- Optimize the KPI activation and data gathering process.
- Differentiate between objectives, KPIs and initiatives; Understand KPI selection in different contexts;
The certification process is finalized when you complete all stages of the learning experience. You will receive a:
- Certificate of Completion: after completing pre-course activities, passing the Certification Exam and the Learning Assessment Quiz;
- Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Professional: after participating at the 3 days of on-site training course;
- Certificate of Attendance for Certified KPI Practitioner: after participating at the 2 days of on-site training course;
- Certified KPI Professional diploma: after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
KPI Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.