Course detailsIf you want to start a business in the food industry or want to learn more concerning hygiene and safety, then this Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course will be ideally suited for you.
Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering is essential when it comes to food preparation and presentation. The intensive Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course is designed to help you acquire relevant knowledge of food handling. You'll understand the concept of HACCP, multiple levels of flaws and their precautionary methods, and so on.
To sum, this Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course is remarkably beneficial if you are involved in the catering business.
Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering Course Highlights
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
We've taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Food Safety Act & Legislation
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Microbiological Hazards
- Physical, Chemical, and Allergenic Hazards
- Operational Standards
- Food Preparation & Temperature Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises Design and Cleaning Schedules
- Further Information
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, but it can also be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of this course, you have the potential to achieve an estimated salary of £50,000
The sky really is the limit. Updated on 31 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering course.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.