SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) Exam Preparation
SPHR® credential is designed for the HR professional who are involved in design and plans of HR policies, but not in implementation. SPHR credential holders understand the business beyond the HR function and responsible people for HR department of an organization.
HR Certification Institute
HR Manager, HR supervisor , HR Executive
- Master Degree – 4 Yrs of Professional HR Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – 5 Yrs of professional HR Experience
- High School Diploma – 7 Years of professional HR Experience
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce planning and employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
- Exam Window : May & December
- 175 MCQs
- Passing Score : 500
HRCI Study GuideUpdated on 27 March, 2017
About Integrated Management Cosultancy
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards
Human Resources Related Questions
- HR and Leadership Skills 1TRAINING
AED 563Duration: Upto 22 Hours
- HR and Payroll Management for UK Global Edulink
AED 1,273Duration: Upto 52 Hours
- Human Resources Management (HRM) Corvit NetworksDuration: 5 Days Live virtual classroom
- Performance management Vs appraisal Inspire Training Center
AED 3,006Duration: 1 Day Live virtual classroom