- Duration: 1 day
- Timings: 8-2pm
Gain the critical success factors of the skills & knowledge required to conduct effective safety observation, conversation & behavior.
The Behavioral-Based Safety course teaches behavior-based safety, which recognizes unsafe or at-risk behaviors as a frequent cause of both minor and serious injuries. The aim of the behavior-based approach is to reduce the occurrence of at-risk behavior by modifying such behaviors through observation, feedback, and positive interventions.
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone involved in operations, maintenance, lab, utilities, and other support areas to a process, with direct hands-on responsibilities. In addition, full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers can benefit from this course.
Objectives of the Course
- Define behavior-based safety
- Self-assessment and introduction to the awareness of others' behavior activators
- Understanding how culture, experience and personality affect behavior
- Critical behaviors and barriers to safety
- The benefits of a behavior-based safety process
As a result of attending this program, participants should be able to:
- Develop a clear strategy for implementing an effective BBS program
- Define BBS and explain the underpinning psychology that makes BBS work
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge required to conduct effective safety observations and conversations.
About INJAZ CTC Training Consultancy
INJAZ CTC Training Consultancy is a UAE- based company, providing quality Services for most business types in UAE & MENA is a certified company, a Corporate Partner of Dubai quality group, a Corporate Member with EFQM Community, Collaborate with milestones for management & Consultancy. Contributing to give a quality & Professional Services include HSE.See all INJAZ CTC Training Consultancy courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
- Health and Safety at Work Global Edulink
AED 1,273Duration: Upto 80 Hours
- Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley Oxford
AED 944Duration: Upto 20 Hours
- Lock Out Tag Out Awareness WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center
AED 318Duration: 1 Day Live virtual classroom
- Job Safety Analysis WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center
AED 424Duration: 1 Day Live virtual classroom