- Location: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 2 Days
Course offered in English and Arabic Language
The training course is mainly targeting UAE Human Resources Managers, personals, who are involved with expatriate staff and dealing on the daily basis with staff matters throughout the UAE.
- Introduction to UAE Labour Law
- Labour Application for GCC Nationals
- Employment Contract (Limited & Unlimited)
- Probation period
- Working hours
- Work accident
- Termination of contract
- Payment of Gratuity
- UAE employment law issues
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Labour law for Disciplinary actions
- Unfair labour practices by Employers
- New Labour Law changes
- Practical sessions and group discussions on relevant case law
Mr. Jassim Ali Al Bannai
- MBA in General Management (Hull University)
- CEO of Kaizen International
- Managing Partner of Al Bannai Debt Collection & Recovery Bureau
- Assistant Professor - Canadian University
- Visiting Professor - Sharjah University
KAIZEN WILL PROVIDE THE PARTICIPANTS WITH,
- A qualified & experienced facilitator
- Required training materials
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Certificate attested by KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai)
About Kaizen International
Kaizen International offers a comprehensive portfolio of public and customized learning and development programs to develop leaders for today and tomorrow.
Our training programs are fully focused on results and it helps to obtain the best of practical knowledge and tested industry applications.
Our trainings are facilitated by Mr. Jassim Ali Al Bannai who has over 15 years experience in training in eminent Private & Government organizations in UAE.