- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations After 1st Round About Mussafah Cornish Industrial Area, 6th Street, Abu Dhabi - POBox 35450 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
To (rain the operator to internationally acceptable lexels of Crane Operations.
- Course Conducted in 2 Phases:
- Class Room
- On Site using Cranes to Ik- operated by trainees in their normal duties.
- Pre Start-up inspection with special atention to critical areas susceptible to failuir and wear on indixidual cranes.
- Operating and understanding safe load indicator, a quick check on iLs accuracy prior to start up.
- Reading & understanding the crane capacity chart and how to relate this to the load radius. Boom lengths and falls of wire rope on Ihs hoist block.
- Familiarization with their conlgrols and their uses. Practice using the controls in a safe manner..
- lifting the load, handling the load in the air, I.oad control. Controlling load sw ing. Floating the load..
- Crane signals. I nderstanding the signals. Placing of the Banksman/signal man in order to gi\c best control of the lifting operation..
- Practical test on tlie cranes using the controls in a safe maner.
- Technical examination in the dassrom on the load capacity chart.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety