- Fees / Price USD 2,990
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Master the core of HR to promote Organisational Success
What's so different about this programme?
- Super Interactive with Experiential Activities
- Endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Delivered by a Specialised Bilingual HNI’s Senior Trainer
- Great Opportunity to Network with Other Business Professionals
Who Should Attend:
- HR Practitioners
- Training Practitioners
- Graduates joining the HR field
- Personnel Managers developing a Human Capital function
- Understand the HR Strategy Cycle and HR strategic goals
- Learn how to develop and make use of HR Visions and Missions
- Identify the difference between Human Resources and Human Capital
- Master the techniques of Situation Analysis, SWOT analysis, PEST and PEDSTL
- Familiarity with Recruitment & Selection and Competency Interviewing techniques
- An overview of the Training & Development and Performance Management Cycles
- Understand how to conduct a TNA (Training Needs Analysis)
- Learn how to design and run a performance management process
- Familiarity with the main KPIs to measure Human Resources and HR Strategies
Why choose HNI?
HNI Training and Coaching, a Dubai based training organisation, is an innovator and leader in personnel learning & development, providing world-class corporate training solutions and services to organisations in the Middle East and North Africa. In a short span of time, HNI Training & Coaching has become one of the leading regional players in training and development.
We have a wide array of soft-skills development programs for all organisational levels – from management all the way to front-line employees. We do not provide, nor support, the typical mundane class-room training delivery. Our training takes interaction to another level. We provide only experiential, inspirational, practical, power-packed learning experiences based on behavioural competencies. Participants gain hands-on skills during the sessions, ensuring that knowledge is truly gained and retained.
See all HNI Training and Coaching courses