To ensure Unit stall' an* coiiipctcnt in sale handling or loads, with regard to llieir ow n otlicrs safety.
- Calculate the load weight of normal and complex loads.
- Have knowledge oi'dilferenl hitches.
- Undersland the centre of gravity of loads.
- Be aware of the lifting caparitv and the effects of the load rating table.
- know the common kinds of slings and how to inspect it for safe slinging and lifting operations.
- Be aware of effects of temperature and chemicals
- understand the need for correct storage and protection of goods OS-1 ndersland the correct lifting and signals.
- Have an awareness of dilTmit types of slinging and lifting hardware.
- Recommended crane signals!hanks man)
- Wire ropes in details.
- Measuring methods of wire rope and inspection.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety