SAP FICO, which stands for FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling), is an important module of ERP. Both FI and CO modules store the financial data. SAP FICO training course teaches you to configure and implement tools used for external reporting such as balance sheet, profit and loss statements etc. This module can also be integrated with various other SAP Modules such as MM (Materials Management), PP (Production Planning), SD (Sales and Distribution), PS (Project Systems) and PM (Plant Maintenance).
Time Training Center (TTC), Abu Dhabi conducts the training courses for SAP FICO with our industry experienced ERP certified trainers. Interested applicants may enroll for our SAP FICO training course in Abu Dhabi.
- The course duration is 20 hours and it can be completed by one month.
- SAP Finance configuration 20 steps
- SAP GL Accounting
- SAP AP & AR setup
- SAP Bank accounting
- SAP Asset accounting setup
- SAP Cost controlling & profit analysis
- SAP FI - journal vouchers
Time Training Center (TTC) is a leading education institute in Abu Dhabi that focuses on providing quality education and training programs.TTC is accredited to Abu Dhabi Center for Technical Vocational Education & Training (ACTVET) with specialization in Computer and Management Training programs.
TTC has been operating in Abu Dhabi for over 21 years, previously known as Aptech Computer Education. The Center has slowly but surely, established its name and brand value as a comprehensive and high quality Management and Computer Training Center in Abu Dhabi. TTC has also secured strong loyalty from corporate companies and other associations with its holistic practical teaching approach. Given its established credentials, the Center now seeks to expand its services in Abu Dhabi and serve a larger number of students with its futuristic technology and Management programs.
We are passionate about making a difference to our student’s lives. We do this by providing affordable, accessible training programs that lead to an employment outcome. Our courses are developed in conjunction with industry to ensure our students skills and knowledge that employers are looking for. All of our courses are reviewed regularly to ensure they remain current and aligned with industry demands.
The target market for the Center include; students with a high school diploma seeking to add technical and language skills to their knowledge base and professionals seeking to enhance their technical skills& Managerial competency. Time Training will continue to employ professionals with rich industry experience as guides, to train students and provide them with the necessary career enhancing tools and techniques.
The Center’s core objective is to deliver industry specific training and fill in the required skill gaps, a major reason for low employability levels amongst the youth in the region, even though they hold university degrees and other educational qualifications.
If you’re considering attending our courses, chat with one of our Career Consultants who will provide you with expert advice and help you determine which courses will help you achieve your full potential.
A leading organization that will hone and develop human capital of Abu Dhabi in the field of Computer and Management education, fostering professional competencies with flexible tailored training program at affordable prices
- Offer tailor made courses aligned to individual needs whether work or education
- Conduct due diligence to ensure all the courses provided meet the requirements of the current job market
- Continuously monitor courses to ensure they are relevant for present and future
- Hire best available talent to impart quality training
- Provide best available resources (computers, softwares, trainers)
- Encourage small groups classes aiding stronger learning experience
- Encourage a participative classroom culture maximizing learning opportunities
- Provide and maintain safe, healthy physical facilities
- Provide guidance services to assist each student in making an appropriate vocational choice.
- Instill in students the desires to learn, which will guide their growth in their professions