Plan inspector course involves the rules for inspection, monitoring, repair, alteration, reconstruction of machinery that has been in-service in power energy industry, oil industry and refineries. Plant inspector courses are offered in the following disciplines:
What you will learn
The participants will be familiar with the material, design, fabrication, erection, and testing requirements; learn the requirements for inspection, repair, alteration, evaluation, and reconstruction of plant parts/equipment.
Emphasis will be placed on safety requirements, suitability for service, plant parts/elements repair, and alteration. Requirements for inspection, NDE examination, inspection planning, and RBI will be provided.
- Safety legislative (pressure equipment, lifts, HSE)
- Special processes having a substantial influence on the plant life (welding, heat treatment, corrosion, painting, ..)
- Relevant diagnostic and inspection methods for maintenance and plant life estimation
- RLA (Residuum Life Assessment)
- RBI (Risk Based Inspection) management and inspection planning
- Methodology of inspection for shop/site inspection, witness audits, recording a protocol
The examination and certification process is directly related to qualification system. In case when the training is performed in accordance with EN 473 / ISO 9712 the certificate can be issued by independent European certification body ATG CERT. Additional details about training and certification are related to specific needs of client and shall be discussed inpidually.
About ATG Consulting & Training Services
ATG offers complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing and qualification training in every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT. there do qualification special techniques as therell like AWS Radiogragh Interpreter, CR, DR, TOFD, Phased Array or trainings for inspectors and auditors: Auditors/Inspectors, API Q1 Internal auditor, API 510, API 570, 653 or IWI-S/CWI. their products and services are respected worldwide, approved by many national or international bodies.See all ATG Consulting & Training Services courses