- Duration: 1 Day
To ensure lhal delegates art competent to the standards of the STCW code in I lie bask know ledge of immediate action and precautions to safety abandon a vessel, using equipinent and techniques to enhance their chances of survival.
- Candidates shall be required to demonstrate coin|K'tence through knowledge, understanding and ability w ith regards to.
- Type of emergency.
- Type of all life-saving appliances normally earned onboard ships.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Actions prior to abandonment.
- Actions to be taken when alioard survival craft.
- Use of survival earft (Equipment.
- Main dangers to survivors.
- Location devices.
- Value of training and drills.
About Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses