- Price USD 3,250
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- Understand and implement your own Safety Management System (SMS)
- Demonstrate organizational compliance with all the relevant legal requirements
- Understand the importance of safety policy and how it should be based on all the significant risks identified within the organization
- Understand and demonstrate continuous improvement in occupational health & safety performance
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the OHSAS 18001:2007 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan and conduct third party audits against the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management Systems and report the results
Al Mahdan is all about creative development of others. We are an incubator for development through a number of programs: seminars, thought leadership and training. We come with a new angle to training provision which transforms the concept of the training and consulting into one integrated approach.
We offer to our clients' unique and bespoke services through conducting organizational assessments prior to their training, of which it's length and breadth is determined by the organization itself. Based on client request, we offer a high-level current state assessment to determine the required competencies, as well as assessments of its employees' current competencies against the ones required for their roles. Training is then provided in a way that really addresses the issues identified and is more objective and proactive, and allows us to provide a service of much higher value than traditional training firms. We are also committed to providing the best: trainers, speakers and consultants to our clients and ensure we continue to be the trainer of choice for our clients and partners.See all Al Mahdan Training and Consultancy courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety