- Price AED 4,000
- Duration 10 days
- Timings Thursday 7pm-10pm / Friday & Saturday 9am-5pm
- Locations Knowledge Village
Who is this course for?
What will I learn?
- Planned Organisational Change
- Foundations of OD
- Entry and Contract
- Organisational Diagnosis
- Feedback and OD
- OD Interventions: An Overview
- Individual and Interpersonal Interventions
- Team / Group Interventions
- Intergroup Interventions
- Comprehensive Interventions
- Organisational Transformation
- The OD Consultant: Role, Skills and Dilemmas
- Success and Failure of OD
- Future of OD & New Perspectives
Is this course accredited by an international or local body?
XLRI India and KHDA
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
Yes, from XLRI India
Graduation with some work experience
The XLRI School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur is a premier graduate business school in India. Established in 1949 it is arguably the oldest business school in India and is regarded to be among the top 5 business schools of the country.
XLRI in partnership with Allied institute of management Studies has been offering premier management education to the UAE work force. This partnership started in year 2001 and in the last 13+ years XLRI Dubai operation has trained more 500 + working professionals through their various long duration academic programs. i.e. Executive Program in management , Logistics and Supply Chain and in Human recourse Management. All the XLRI programs are delivered in the evening class mode with 100% faculty inputs from XLRI India. In the last 13 years XLRI – AIMS proudly states that their Management Development Program has attracted both International & Local companies.See all XLRI courses
Human Resources Related Questions
Hello, I would like to get more information about the SAP Human Resource. Is this an advance cour...
Unanswered //Dec 3, 2016 Human Resources, SAP