To ensure that all stalTare competent in the procedures of offshore survival techniques.
- Construction & Operating of life sav ing appliances.
- Methods of launching dilTcrciit types of lire rafts
- Boarding the life raft & know how to deal with the capsized life raft
- Construct, use and operate a TEMPSC
- Procedure of lowering, releasing and boarding the TEMPSC
- Surv ival techniques & water effects
- Use of surv ival kit
- Search & rescue procedures
- Evacuate from a helicopter ditched on the surface of the sea
- Escape from the partially submerged helicopter of the sea
- Escape from a slow capsized helicopter
- Escape from a rapid capsized helicopter.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses