- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Adliyah Ave, Oud Metha
Occupational Safety and Health Specialist is a course designed for Safety officers and other non-management positions. The course covers OSHA policies, standards and requirements including:
- Safety and Health Management
- Principles for General Industries
- Hazard communication
- Emergency control
- Introduction to ergonomics
- Fall protection
- Basics of Electrical Safety
The course is aimed at employees with a responsibility for safety.
This course is designed to provide attendees with the knowledge and skills required to specialise in occupational health and safety through leadership.
You can study the Occupational Safety and Health Specialist course by attending a classroom course in Bahrain or Dubai led by our expert trainers, or we can arrange to run the course at your company's premises.
RRC Middle East is able to draw on the resources of the UK parent company, including over 80 years' educational training experience and unmatched expertise in the international delivery of health, safety and environmental training programmes. RRC provides many benefits to our customers in the Middle East region:
- delivering the best English/Arabic training and consultancy you can get.
- reflecting international best practice.
- Course materials that are the benchmark in the safety training industry used by over 100 training providers worldwide.
- ensuring our customers feel supported and looked after.
- ensuring our courses are up to date and continually improved.
- with a commitment to and continual improvement.
Health and Safety Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety