- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations After 1st Round About Mussafah Cornish Industrial Area, 6th Street, Abu Dhabi - POBox 35450 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
The provision of inforiniition regarding (lie mechanisms and routes of contamination linked to occupational ill health and the means of protection form.
- Routes of entry to body of contaminants.
- Physical stressors such as noise. PPE and RPE Manual handling and kinetics.
- Identification of harmful substances (MSDS and Labels).
- Chronic and acute effects.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety