- Price TBA
- Duration 3 to 9 Months
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Chennai Office: 26, Ground Floor Crescent Park Street, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017, India
The NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is suitable for those supervisors, managers and consultants and other specialists with specific responsibilities for the health, safety and welfare of others in the organization. As a result the candidate will have a significant degree of authority and autonomy to influence policies and adopt a leadership role to promote good health and safety practices. Candidate will report to or be part of the senior management team, aware of cost implications and budgetary controls. To achieve the NVQ Level 5 Diploma, a candidate must demonstrate their competency, knowledge and understanding by completing the ten mandatory units. This qualification of the NVQ Level 5 Diploma allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and for career progression in the health and safety sector. On successful completion the candidates may apply to the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management for membership at an Associate level and to the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health for membership at the Associate or Grad level. The average duration of the NVQ Level 5 Diploma is between 3 - 9 Months and the mandatory NVQ Level 5 Diploma units are:
- Unit 401 Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Unit 501 Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Unit 502 Develop and maintain individual and organizational competence in health and safety matters
- Unit 503 Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Unit 504 Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Unit 505 Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Unit 506 Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Unit 507 Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Unit 508 Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
- Unit 601 Develop and implement the health and safety policy
The learning material of the NVQ Level 5 Diploma is provided electronically with a guidebook and assessment plan. The assessment team would monitor your progress and provide guidance throughout your course. Assessment is by production of a personal portfolio demonstrating understanding and application of the standards of this level. This is greatly simplified by Redhat Safety eLearning platforms, where evidence can be electronically submitted.
Redhat Safety not only helps you get a job but also helps you do the complete requisite documentation. Redhat Safety has painstakingly uploaded all the documentary formats, for eg, HSE Plan, Risk Assessment, Permit System etc. in its website. You just got to log in the website and download them. Inspite of this, any student getting stuck, we prepare the documents and send them back within 48 hours. Redhat Safety is like a mentor for the candidate till he retires.See all Redhat Safety Training & Consulting Pvt ltd courses
Health and Safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety