- Price TBA
- Duration 3 to 9 Months
- Locations Chennai Office: 26, Ground Floor Crescent Park Street, T.Nagar, Chennai- 600017, India
The NVQ Level 3 Diploma course in Occupational Health and Safety is a qualification for those personnel whose job profile pertains to health and safety at a practitioner's level. It aims to support and develop good practice and an awareness of all the aspects of health and safety in the working atmosphere which involves identification, monitoring and control of workplace risks and accidents. The NVQ Level 3 Diploma trains the participants in hazard spotting, producing and reviewing risk assessments, and identifying appropriate control measures and safe systems of work. Students of the NVQ Level 3 Diploma are charged with such tasks which would identify and develop the necessary skills to undertake these activities and will demonstrate their competence and knowledge throughout the range of units required to gain this qualification. They should be awarded with a reasonable degree of authority and autonomy and should be allowed access to the supportive management in their organization. The NVQ Level 3 Diploma course structure pertains to 7 units, 5 mandatory units, and 2 optional units of your choice to gain the qualification.
The mandatory units are:
- 301 - Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risk to health and safety
- 302 - Develop procedures to safety control and work operations
- 303 - Monitor procedures to safety control and work operations
- 304 - Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- 305 - Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- 306 - Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints in the workplace
- 307 - Make sure actions within the workplace aim to protect the environment
- 308 - Review health and safety procedures in workplaces
The study material of the NVQ Level 3 Diploma is in electronic form with a guidebook and assessment plan. The assessment team will monitor your progress and support and guide you throughout your course. Assessment is done by production of a personal portfolio, demonstrating understanding and application of the standards at this level; this is greatly simplified by Redhat Safety's eLearning platform, where evidence can be electronically submitted. It would take 3-9 Months as completion time. On successful completion of the NVQ Level 3 Diploma candidates may apply to the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management for membership at the Associate level and to the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health for membership at Associate or Technician level.
Redhat Safety not only helps you get a job but also helps you do the complete requisite documentation. Redhat Safety has painstakingly uploaded all the documentary formats, for eg, HSE Plan, Risk Assessment, Permit System etc. in its website. You just got to log in the website and download them. Inspite of this, any student getting stuck, we prepare the documents and send them back within 48 hours. Redhat Safety is like a mentor for the candidate till he retires.See all Redhat Safety Training & Consulting Pvt ltd courses