The training "NDT INSPECTOR" is focused on specialists, who do not perform NDT, but who are involved on assessment of testing performing (e.g. reviewing of relevant NDT documentation and NDT reports). Training helps to the specialist to identify the essential variables of NDT process and asses, if actual process parameters are optimal.
What you will learn
NDT inspector trainings are focused on the following methods:
- Radiographic testing inspector (RT 2 – inspector)
- Ultrasonic testing evaluation (UT 2 – evaluation)
- Liquid penetrant testing evaluation (PT 2 – evaluation)
- Magnetic particle testing evaluation (MT 2 – evaluation)
- Eddy current testing evaluation (ET 2 – evaluation)
- Leakage testing evaluation (LT 2 – evaluation)
The scope of training is dependent on the selected NDT method. In case of RT 2 – inspector will be covered following:
- Training highlights RT method limitation
- Rules for source selection
- Rules for selection of optimal configuration
- Image quality assessment
- Assessment of radiographic image
- Basics of evaluation
- Orientation on relevant standards
- Selection of parameters you "must check”
- Procedure in case of revealed non-conformity
- Health Safety and Environment
The examination and certification process is directly related to qualification system. In case when the training is performed in accordance with EN 473 / ISO 9712 the certificate can be issued by independent European certification body ATG CERT
ATG offers complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing and qualification training in every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT. there do qualification special techniques as therell like AWS Radiogragh Interpreter, CR, DR, TOFD, Phased Array or trainings for inspectors and auditors: Auditors/Inspectors, API Q1 Internal auditor, API 510, API 570, 653 or IWI-S/CWI. their products and services are respected worldwide, approved by many national or international bodies.See all ATG Consulting & Training Services courses
Workplace safety Related Questions
Please i would like to join the lifeguard career here in Dubai, which courses should i take to be...
Unanswered //Dec 13, 2016 Health and Safety
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety
I've been an active and a certified lifeguard for a while now, over a year of international exper...
Unanswered //Jan 10, 2017 Health and Safety