The training "NDT EVALUATION" is focused on specialists, who do not perform NDT directly, but who are involved in process assessment and who need to be able to understand the evaluation of testing (for example the inspectors who are supervising the NDT testing as "witnesses"). Training helps to the specialist to be able to identify the essential indications of defects and to understand the way of evaluation.
What you will learn
NDT evaluation trainings are focused on the following methods:
- Ultrasonic testing evaluation (UT 2 – evaluation)
- Liquid penetrant testing evaluation (PT 2 – evaluation)
- Magnetic particle testing evaluation (MT 2 – evaluation)
- Eddy current testing evaluation (ET 2 – evaluation)
- Leakage testing evaluation (LT 2 – evaluation)
Radiographic evaluation is supplemented by training RT-FI – Radiographic interpreter.
The scope of training is dependent on the selected NDT method. For example in case of PT 2 – evaluation will be covered following:
- Rules for PT process performance
- Recognition of irrelevant indication
- Acceptance criterion selection
- Basics of indication evaluation
- Procedure in case of revealed non-conformity
- Orientation on relevant standards
- Selection of parameters you "must check"
- Reasons for testing repetition
- Procedure in case of revealed non- conformity
- Health Safety and Environment
The examination and certification process is directly related to qualification system. In case when the training is performed in accordance with EN 473 / ISO 9712 the certificate can be issued by independent European certification body ATG CERT.
About ATG Consulting & Training Services
ATG offers complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing and qualification training in every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT. there do qualification special techniques as therell like AWS Radiogragh Interpreter, CR, DR, TOFD, Phased Array or trainings for inspectors and auditors: Auditors/Inspectors, API Q1 Internal auditor, API 510, API 570, 653 or IWI-S/CWI. their products and services are respected worldwide, approved by many national or international bodies.See all ATG Consulting & Training Services courses