This course builds on the general principles covered as part of the ITIL® Foundation course. This enables the organisation to introduce Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Problem Management and Access Management processes, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management functions as integral parts of its overall business-focussed Services Framework.
30 PMI PDUs
- To obtain knowledge on ITIL® terminology, process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in support of the Service Lifecycle approach as described in ITIL®.
- To provide delegates with practical guidance on the design and implementation of an integrated end-to-end processes based on proven industry best practice guidelines.
- To prepare delegates for the ITIL® Capability examination in Service Offerings & Agreement.Updated on 08 November, 2015
- ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 6 Hours
- ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Alpha Academy
AED 1,175Duration: Upto 5 Hours