The ITIL Foundation Training (Boot Camp) course is 2 days of presentations, exercies and discussons about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes:
Service Strategy, Servce Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
ITIL Foundation provide a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processess, functions and roles.
Provided as pre-course work is an overview on ITIL named 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' which is optional should you decide to read the document. Please note that 'The IT Service Management Forum' are yet to publish a 2011 version of the Overview handbook. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
ITIL Foundation 2011 Course Content
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
- Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
About The Knowledge Academy
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management