- Fees / Price AED 2,750
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 09:00am - 4:00pm
- Locations Knowledge Village, Abu Dhabi
The ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is a two day course in which delegates will gain a comprehensive grounding in the aspects of ITIL Service Management aligned to the current version, ITIL: 2011. Delegates will also prepare for and sit a one hour, multiple-choice foundation examination. The course consists of short lectures, exercises, discussions, examination technique training, mock examinations and culminates in an invigilated exam on the final day.
Who is this course for (target audiences)?
The audience for the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management includes individuals who require an understanding of the ITIL: 2011 framework:
- Both IT and business people will benefit from this course
- Those requiring a basic understanding of ITIL
- IT professionals or others working within an organisation that have adopted an ITIL approach
- Anyone involved in or contributing to an on-going service improvement programme
- Those needing an understanding of service management
- An introduction to ITIL, its strategic and operational benefits
- An overview of the ITIL certification scheme • Service Management as a practice
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Generic ITIL concepts and definitions
- The key principles, models and processes for Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Service Management functions
- Key roles and responsibilities
- Key metrics and management reporting
- Technology and architecture in Service Management
- Competence and training
- Mock examination and examination preparation
Yes, We are a registered AXELOS Affiliate Licence for ITIL
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Founded in 2007, Specialised Management Group (SMG) is a leading provider of Specialised Consulting and Methodology, Six Sigma and professional Project and Process Management training. Based in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), their services extend across three continents, from the Middle East to North Africa and Asia.
With more than 60 years of intellectual capacity in Project and Process Management, the team recognises the need for quality and bespoke service within the unique markets encountered.
The company is a globally Registered Education Provider (REP®) through the Project Management Institute PMI®.See all Specialised Management Group (SMG) courses