- Price AED 13,432
- Duration 5 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Dubai, Abu Dhabi
- The course is designed not only to help people perform capable and value-adding quality audits, but also to develop delegates' wider understanding of quality management systems design and implementation.
- In particular it will help delegates get to grips with those issues of ever-increasing importance, such as customer satisfaction, continual improvement and the management of processes.
- It will help delegates understand how these critical issues can be embedded into the quality management system of an organization.
- Successful completion of the course and the achievement of the 70% pass mark will satisfy the formal training requirements for those wishing to register as an auditor, lead auditor or principal auditor with the Exemplar Global- under the QMS 2015 scheme.
Al Mahdan is all about creative development of others. We are an incubator for development through a number of programs: seminars, thought leadership and training. We come with a new angle to training provision which transforms the concept of the training and consulting into one integrated approach.
We offer to our clients' unique and bespoke services through conducting organizational assessments prior to their training, of which it's length and breadth is determined by the organization itself. Based on client request, we offer a high-level current state assessment to determine the required competencies, as well as assessments of its employees' current competencies against the ones required for their roles. Training is then provided in a way that really addresses the issues identified and is more objective and proactive, and allows us to provide a service of much higher value than traditional training firms. We are also committed to providing the best: trainers, speakers and consultants to our clients and ensure we continue to be the trainer of choice for our clients and partners.See all Al Mahdan Training and Consultancy courses
ISO Related Questions
I am a mechanical engineer graduate, am I applicable to join the Masters in Occupational health a...
Unanswered //Jan 11, 2017 Health and Safety