- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings Full Time, 9:00am - 5:00pm
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of Food Safety management systems against ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
- Understanding of Food Safety Management System
- Understanding ISO 22000 Requirements for assessment / audit process
- Audit Planning / Auditing Techniques
- Practical Auditing
- Audit Reporting / Corrective Action Process
- Able to interpret the requirements of ISO 22000 in the context of an FSMS Audit.
- Able to check and confirm the FSMS audit objectives and carry out information risk assessment based on the information security threats to assets
- Apply ISO 22000 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
About TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, becoming an IRCA Certified Lead Auditor (LA) will certainly help you. You would be able to:
- be a full-time employed auditor
- work as a sub-contractor
- see new approaches and technologies in a variety of industry segments, etc.
- build up your personal competence
For Organizations, Manufacturers, Consultants and Operators
You will be able to maintain the highest standards for your business and:
- increase profits
- reduce costs
- gain more business
- ensure customer satisfaction
WHY CHOOSE TUV?
Our trainers are experts and Lead Auditors in their industries. They have practical, in-depth knowledge of the standards and regulations and are trained to provide the best and most relevant learning experience.See all TÜV SÜD MIDDLE EAST courses